Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

David Slater, they did file a judgement and only found out recently as well. Case was not dismissed and they refused partial payment.

Asked on 7/10/13, 1:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Once they domesticate the NY judgment in Fla., they can pursue payment. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/13, 2:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida