Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

FPL charged me an additional deposit and I would like to dispute this charge of $163.00. How can I do this? Can I hire an attorney to write a letter on my behalf??

Asked on 8/18/14, 10:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Veronica Robinson Law Offices of E.F. Robinson, P.A.

Yes, you can hire always hire an attorney. However, you must take into consideration the merits of the case. If FPL reports that you have late payments or returned checks, then they will justify their assessment of the additional deposit. If you have proof otherwise, then take the receipts to the attorney who you hire so that he/she can include it with the letter.

Read more
Answered on 8/19/14, 5:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida