Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

I live in Florida and my credit card company has sent me a letter stating an attorney in my state will be contacted for possible legal action against me for a delinquent account, which is under my middle ,not first name. Can I be sued for this unsecured debt?

Asked on 4/30/18, 6:03 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Barry Kaufman The Law Office of Barry W. Kaufman


Read more
Answered on 5/01/18, 3:55 am

First, be careful it is not a scam. If you know you owe the money, then yes they can sue you for the money owed.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/18, 12:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida