Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

I need to locate my ex husband. He is a Marine and I haven't heard from him in a few years. We have a credit card in both our names that I need his help to pay. How can I find him? I already tried Facebook with no luck.

Asked on 4/09/13, 11:47 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Alan Smith Tallahassee Legal Counsel

This issue often comes up in divorce cases, where one party is unable to locate the other. The courts have come up with an "affidavit of diligent search," linked below, which suggests various means for tracing missing persons. Alternatively, you may wish to hire a private detective.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/13, 12:43 pm

David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

Have you contacted the Marine Corp?

Read more
Answered on 4/09/13, 4:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida