Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

how can I set up payments to a company that has filed a civil suit against me?

Asked on 2/13/18, 8:48 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barry Kaufman The Law Office of Barry W. Kaufman

Contact the lawyer or law firm which filed suit, not the company directly. just call them - all the info you need is on the lawsuit.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/18, 5:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida