Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Florida

I am single mom and I have education loans what can I do to reduce my loan? I am unemployed as well

Asked on 8/26/18, 8:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Diane Downs Diane Downs

You can ask for a deferment.

Read more
Answered on 9/01/18, 7:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Florida