Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

What Should I Do?

When I was 16, and living in New York, I dropped out of school to work and lied to get my drivers license early. Now I'm 31, currently living in Florida and my license says i'm 3 years older than I really am.

I have never been in trouble with the law, no criminal record and I would like to rectify this situation without winding up with a criminal record or this possible? Or am I in serious trouble? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Asked on 5/20/05, 6:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Valerie Masters Valerie Masters, P.A.

Re: What Should I Do?

go to dmv with birth certificate and correct the error

Read more
Answered on 5/20/05, 7:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida