Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

Hello, in 2008 I pleaded guilty to conspiracy to defraud the US government in a Washington DC US district court for the district of Columbia. I have a felony record. Can I have this felony conviction record expunged ? I have not had any contact with the law since my 2008 conviction. Thank you for your reply.

Asked on 3/07/19, 3:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

In general federal charges can't be expunged without getting a presidential pardon. However you may want to talk to an attorney in DC to see if anything can be done about it.

Read more
Answered on 3/07/19, 5:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida