Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I been arrested back in 2017 made bail after 15 months awaiting trial, went to trial recently found not guilty after being falsely accused, can I file a lawsuit?

Asked on 3/16/20, 6:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You need to talk to a civil attorney to see if you can proceed against the authorities.

Read more
Answered on 3/16/20, 6:59 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida