Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

hi i was arrested 3days ago. here's what happen i was on my way home from paying a bill i ended up stopping at a neighborhood where a few guys where hanging out outside i stop by as i was talking to the guys police ran up on us they search me without 1 without a warrent they also search the other guys my firearm was found on me alone few drugs i had in my bag pack the police also found 2 more weapon at the scene unfortunantly nobody else was arrested beside me now im being charge with possesion of intent to sell possesion of fire arm and possesion of intent to sell marriguana and also my mirandA right was not giving to me until i was in a cold holding room downtown also i have a picture of the officer breaking or attempting to break in my phone please i need an answer im innocent

Asked on 4/12/16, 9:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You need to lawyer to file a motion to suppress the evidence illegally obtained. You can't get the drugs back but you could get YOUR gun back.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/16, 5:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida