Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

How can I take care of court cost and or fines to get my drivers license reinstated while being jobless?

Asked on 8/18/11, 11:42 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You can try and work out a payment plan with the court and then you may be eligible to get your license reinstated.

Read more
Answered on 8/18/11, 6:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida