Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I was was convicted of robbery/agg. assault with a weapon on 12/19/2008, along with other felonies/misdemeanors throughout my childhood, I have not committed any crimes since my release on 8/18/2013 and would like to get my record sealed or expunged, is this a possibility.

Asked on 4/05/20, 5:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jonathan Blecher Jonathan Blecher, P.A.

Not after a felony conviction, unfortunately. You can restore your civil right to vote in elections and can apply for a pardon, which is less likely.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/20, 5:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida