Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

the court lacked subject matter jurisdiction in my case the state conceeded that the court did not have judgement to render sentence or the judgement in response to my habeas corpus petition do I have a law suit for the illegal sentence?

Asked on 7/13/11, 7:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Even though you asked this question in criminal, this is a civil rights claim so you need to talk to a civil rights attorney. If you can't find any on here (since it is a very specialized area of law), they you should contact your local bar association for a referral.

Read more
Answered on 7/14/11, 5:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida