Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

Criminal law Florida

is there a staute of limitations to make a substantial change to a police report in an ongoing Prosecution, Also this is the only Evidence.

Asked on 1/28/09, 7:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Aaron Slavin Slavin Law Firm, LLC

Re: Criminal law Florida

There is no time limit that prohibits the police from amending or changing their report. Obviously, a substantial change in the report should be challenged by the defense attorney (which may affect the officer's credibility).

If you have a more specific questions, I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you over the phone. My office is in Clearwater, right across the street from the criminal courthouse.

Aaron J. Slavin, Esq.



Read more
Answered on 1/28/09, 7:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida