Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I have early termination of probation how can I finish soon?

Asked on 11/15/20, 8:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Trabin Lucid Legal, PLLC

If you have successfully completed all the conditions of probation, paid off any court costs and fees, and have paid all costs of supervision, then you may be eligible for an early termination. Hire an attorney who can file a motion for early termination with the court. It will help if your probation officer doesn’t object to the request. If necessary, your lawyer will set a hearing before the court.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/20, 8:24 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida