Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I just earned early termination from the pretrial intervention program for charges I received in Tampa. I had the PTI transferred up to Wakulla County and completed all requirements with no problems and now I am currently in the process of trying to have my record expunged. Once I, hopefully, receive the certificate of eligibility from FDLE, do I have to submit the paperwork to the court in Hillsborough County or can I do it up here. Thank you in advance.

Asked on 10/08/13, 6:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm


Read more
Answered on 10/08/13, 6:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida