Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

How do I ask to see the evidence they say they have against me?

Asked on 10/23/13, 7:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Your attorney should have filed the proper pleadings to get the discovery.

Read more
Answered on 10/23/13, 7:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida