Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

Is it possible to get a felony charge on my record reversed or removed without having to expunge or seal it? Such as meeting in front of a judge and pleading my case? Would I need a lawyer or is it something I can handle myself?

Asked on 6/12/13, 3:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

If it has been less than 30 days since you pled, then you could conceivably withdraw your plea. You would then go to a trial. If a jury finds you not guilty, then it could be removed. Other than that, there is little you can do. Don't do anything without talking to an attorney in your ara.

Read more
Answered on 6/12/13, 3:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida