Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

i have a felony prescription fraud on my record from 5/09 i was told i could have it expunged but i don't know where to begin. could you advise me on the steps to take?

Asked on 11/06/13, 2:04 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Joseph Justice The Justice Law Firm

The FDLE website has a link explaining sealing. Otherwise almost any local criminal defense attorney can help you with it.

Read more
Answered on 11/06/13, 4:16 pm

Nicholas Dorsten Blake & Dorsten, P.A.

If you want to do it yourself (not recommended), you can go to the FDLE website. You will need a certified copy of the sentence, fingerprints, paperwork and a check to fdle. If you are approved by Tallahassee, you will have to submit the proper paperwork to your county court. Every county has slightly different paperwork and procedures.

Good luck,

Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 12:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida