Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I need help finding a Florida attorney to help with my brother's post conviction relief. I have most of the documents.

Asked on 1/02/10, 11:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Hunter Chamberlin Chamberlin Butler & Crowe, P.A.

I am a former prosecutor, and now practice criminal defense. I handle post-conviction motions, and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/10, 11:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida