Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

My ex forged my signature to transfer his name as ownership to a enclosed trailer that was in my name through the State of Florida. He did so without my permission and without my knowledge. What can I do about this? The trailer and tag were in my name and he forged my signature and switched it to his own name.

Asked on 5/12/12, 9:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nicholas Dorsten Blake & Dorsten, P.A.

You can contact the local police and report it. What you described is a crime.

Good luck,

Nicholas Dorsten, Esq.


Read more
Answered on 5/14/12, 6:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida