Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida


I need an advice.

My sister is working in US on deputation from Indian company. In a false property case (UP India), she has unnecessarily been dragged and CID is filing a chanrgesheet against her. Is there any process to file Arrest Stay for her with Allahabad High court while residing in US? Please advice.



Asked on 9/03/11, 8:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You need to talk to an immigration attorney, not a criminal attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/06/11, 2:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida