Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

i have an injunction against me my ex is currently living in my house that i bought and paid for my name is the only name on the deed i'm not married but i do have 1 sibling with her can i evict her and not be 3rd party contact i almost violated by turning the power off which is in my name what can i do

Asked on 6/26/11, 3:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You should contact a family law attorney as this is the criminal law forum.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/11, 3:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida