Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I live in Florida. Someone threatened to put a bullet in my head today in a Publix parking lot.. A witness heard him. What should I do?

Asked on 4/02/19, 3:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Eric Trabin The Trabin Law Firm

This is a pretty straightforward issue. Call the police. Be sure to provide them with the witness’ information. Whether the police decide to have him arrested or to seek a warrant will depend on many factors, such as the specific facts, but someone threatening to put a bullet in your head should be reported to police. Whether you also have a basis to seek an injunction will depend on the perpetrator’s relationship to you and whether there have been other incidents.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/19, 3:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida