Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

no longer pursuing a case

If I filed a complaint against someone for burglary and they were arrested and now i feel that I made a mistake and no longer want to pursue the case how do I do that

Asked on 6/18/09, 4:50 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brent Rose The Orsini & Rose Law Firm

Re: no longer pursuing a case

Contact the State Attorney's Office and tell them that you made a mistake.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/09, 11:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida