Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

My mom was choked last night and has bruising. What can she do

Asked on 9/22/13, 11:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Call the police!! She can also get an injunction against this person.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/13, 4:24 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida