Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

i have a neighbor that has threatened to kill me brandished a weapon, have a police report. He has also threatened my children 17 and 10, my wife. he has also called and filed false reports and police have found them to be false. My question is can i file a restraining order and have him removed from the area, specifically his home, which is owned by his girlfriend

Asked on 11/24/19, 9:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You probably have grounds for an injunction but you should either talk to an attorney or go to the courthouse and apply.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/19, 9:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida