Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

My Nephew is miserable living with his mom. These are not normal teenage problems my sister has no buisness having kids. Also I will pay my Nephew rent but not live with him. He can drive and get a job. I am afraid of any legal problem that might occur like me getting arrested for helping him when he is only 17 years old. Basically my Nephew would technically be running away with my helping him with money. I am also buying his plane trip from California to Florida. He lives in California and his mom already lets him come back to Florida in the Summer and half the summer he lives with his friends older brother and mom. Although they do what ever they want anyway. He does not need to be enrolled in school as he is working on his GED

Asked on 10/21/13, 9:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

It is possible that you could be criminally charged with kidnapping since your question appears in the criminal forum. However, most of your question pertains to family law so I suggest you contact a good family lawyer that deals with custody type issues such as this.

Read more
Answered on 10/21/13, 11:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida