Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I am looking for a Post Conviction Relief Pro Bono Lawyer for a pending 3.850 motion

Asked on 7/19/10, 8:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You should try calling your local bar association or the Florida Bar association to see if any attorney will do pro bono work.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/10, 6:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida