Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

If a Public defender won't research a case or speak to the spouse of the defendant which may effect the judges ruling, what should we do to make sure the judge knows the important info the spouse has to say?

Asked on 11/01/13, 1:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Document it. Your attorney has the right to do what they think is best, but if you lose then you have documentation at least that maybe speaking with the spouse would be important.

Read more
Answered on 11/05/13, 1:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida