Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

Can I get my record seal with attempt murder charge it's 24 years old

Asked on 6/07/13, 7:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jane-Robin Wender Wender Law, P.A.

That's a bit unrealistic.

Read more
Answered on 6/07/13, 8:22 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida