Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

i had my record seal last year. I want to know what is the process if i want t expunge it now?

Asked on 8/10/10, 2:35 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You have to wait 10 years from the date of sealing in order to get the charge expunged.

Read more
Answered on 8/16/10, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida