Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I have rented a room out in my house & have noticed my tools and other household things missing can I file charges?

Asked on 6/12/13, 11:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Contact the police, but have your evidence against the accused ready.

Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 5:50 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida