Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I served 18 months state prison and have been on probation for 3 years. I will have 7 more years to go before I am finished. I haven't had any violations. Can I have my sentenced reduced at all at this point?

Asked on 10/11/11, 11:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Yes you can ask the judge, usually with help from an attorney, to terminate your probation or modify some of the conditions. I would suggest that you wait until you've reached the halfway point which is usually (but not always) the earliest a judge will consider early termination. It's best to contact an attorney to help you at this point.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/11, 11:52 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida