Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I had my sisters kids for the past 6 years i only had power of attorney on them i had the check out of school set up for only me to get them out . she come in and checked the child out of school useing my drivers licence but the cop wouldnt let me press charges now i want to and want to sue the school how do i go about that

Asked on 11/23/19, 9:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You need to talk to a child custody lawyer, not a criminal lawyer. They can answer whether and how to sue anyone.

Read more
Answered on 11/24/19, 5:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida