Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

my son in jail

He in jail in florida I need a lawyer would work pro bono. He been in jail for 7 years now, for arm robbery with a fire arm. This was his not fair they had no proof, they offer him 5 years at the time he did not talk, so the jugde gave him 40 years without parole he was 18 years old at the time. I have and his side of the have try all appeal until we do not have no more money to support. The next was talk about is clemency. I have all the doument of his court case. He my only son he is now 27 years of age. he in florida baker correctional prison V12868 F3205L. I really think he got a bad deal. I hoping I can get some help for him. I am asking for some one to please help. If it just some good advise I would be please. I do have no money to support him at this time.

Asked on 1/28/09, 8:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

michael palmer Law Office of Michael Palmer

Re: my son in jail

You can try If claiming innocent, then try

Read more
Answered on 1/30/09, 4:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida