Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

My stepmother broke my PlayStation while we were arguing. Can I press destruction of property charges against her

Asked on 9/02/19, 1:28 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

Only a prosecutor can file charges. File a police report and see what they say. You're free to file a civil lawsuit though.

Read more
Answered on 9/02/19, 2:35 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida