Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I was told I could have my license back after completing classes and now Im being told I cant have it back for 4 years is there anything I can do about this

Asked on 8/30/21, 10:17 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Thomas Rosenblum Rosenblum Law Offices

Hello--It depends on what the suspension is for. No one can answer this w/o knowing the reason.

If it is susp. for HTO (5yrs.), you may need to try to remove a prior conviction. We file motions to do that, but an atty would need to know the reason for the susp.

Read more
Answered on 8/30/21, 12:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida