Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

I am a victim of rape. I want to see the evidence to know if I am going to be humiliated again since the perpetrators video taped what they did to me plus some of the injury photos reveal my breast. No one will tell me what photos/videos are in discovery

Asked on 2/09/19, 7:51 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

You should ask the prosecutor or hire an attorney to help you.

Read more
Answered on 2/10/19, 7:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida