Legal Question in Criminal Law in Florida

No one can tell me what weapon was used to commit this crime. been incarcerated for 19 years for a crime the police wrote in the statement that the victim lied. Motions denied and I don't know what to do. what is it that I can do to get the judge ( whom I have wrote) or prosecutor to tell me what weapon was used to commit this crime. The victim stated on the stand that he felt a 38 in his back but prosecutor said it was something sharp. The trial judge stated a firearm during deliberation. I am so confused to what can I do to get a new trial with the DCA or Broward county courts. Any thing will be great. I just need help. I received a life sentence that was enhanced. This is Florida

Asked on 1/14/19, 6:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

It sounds like you've exhausted all your Appeals. Furthermore even if you hadn't, after 19 years there is probably nothing you can do about it. Any remedy you had against your attorney or the judge has long since expired. However I wish you luck in all your future endeavors.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/19, 6:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Florida