Legal Question in DUI Law in Florida

I would like advice about how I can get my drivers license sorted after a years long struggle within the Seminole county system after a DUI in 2013

Asked on 3/13/20, 12:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

There are a ton of variables so no one can answer your question properly. Find out exactly what the DMV wants from you and then if you still need an attorney get one in Seminole County.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/20, 3:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Florida