Legal Question in DUI Law in Florida

Can you get a dui case transfered from chicago to fort myers fl?

Asked on 9/03/13, 12:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nicholas Dorsten Blake & Dorsten, P.A.

I am sorry but no. You will have to handle it in the county that it took place.

Read more
Answered on 9/03/13, 12:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Florida