Legal Question in DUI Law in Florida

My husband was recently involved in an automobile accident that he was at fault for. He was charged with a DUI. The victim is seeking restitution. If granted can it affect my property and/or business?

Asked on 4/13/16, 11:05 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Craig Epifanio Craig Epifanio, P.A.

If he doesn't pay the restitution it could.

Read more
Answered on 4/13/16, 1:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Florida