Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

i have been going to edison community college and the problem is that the teach did not what she was teaching and the dean had came to the classroom and said if there is a problem and you would to get out the classroom come see. so i did that and i went to all the deans and still have not been resolved. then when one person say i'm going to call you back they tell another dean to call me back and not the person that told me they was to going to call back. so what should i do i have been through all the commands they told me to do

Asked on 6/16/10, 8:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

Write a letter to the dean and cc the president of your concerns and send it certified mail. Request your money back if no solution.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/10, 1:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida