Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

my high school told me i graduated but i went to college they didnt check right away so i went to classes finally after almost a month in college they call me and tell me i didnt graduate can i do something about this?

Asked on 2/13/10, 12:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

You will need to do whatever it takes to graduate high school.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/10, 7:13 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida