Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

A former school that i attended is refusing to send me my transcripts because I still owe them a small balance which I've made arrangements to pay. Is it legal for them to do this, and is there anything i can do???

Asked on 11/04/09, 1:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Alan Wagner Wagner, McLaughlin & Whittemore P.A.

It is pretty typical.

Read more
Answered on 11/13/09, 11:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida