Legal Question in Education Law in Florida

My son is now 18. He is going to college in the Fall. He no longer gets Child support. His Dad lives in Fl, my son in TX. Can my son get help for his college tuition from his Dad

Asked on 7/12/10, 7:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Angelo Marino Angelo Marino Jr. PA

If the father is willing to do so voluntarily, yes.

Read more
Answered on 7/12/10, 1:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in Florida