Legal Question in Elder Law in Florida

My brother is preventing anyone from calling my mother by forwarding all her incoming calls to his number. Isn't this against the law? Florida.

Asked on 11/09/18, 4:58 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lucreita Becude Lucreita D. Becude, P.A.

Does your brother have power of attorney over your mother. Call me. 904-997-1031

Read more
Answered on 11/10/18, 5:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Florida