Legal Question in Elder Law in Florida

My father was admitted into a hospital in zephyrhills, fl due to a brain bleed from his blood thinner levels being to high. The treatment he received the eleven days he was in there was appalling. Do I have legal action that I can take against the hospital ?

Asked on 1/12/14, 9:01 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Robert Garven Robert Garven, Esq.

If the treatment was as you describe and if your father was harmed by the treatment, a medical malpractice action may be possible. More information is necessary as to both of those elements.

Read more
Answered on 1/12/14, 4:26 pm
Joseph Pippen Law Office of Joseph Pippen & Associates

You may have a case but have to prove damages and that their actions were outside the normal scope of care. You should consult with a medical malpractice attorney for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 1/13/14, 5:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Florida