Legal Question in Elder Law in Florida

how to find an attorney specializing in financial exploitation of seniors in St. Petersburg Fl area

Asked on 12/02/17, 9:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jason Neufeld Neufeld, Kleinberg & Pinkiert, PA, a personal-injury and elder law firm

It really depends on the type of financial exploitation. If you are accusing a friend or family member, it will be harder to find a lawyer willing to take that case on contingency (in my experience). If it's against an insurance or financial advisor, easier to find help.

If former category - call police and Adult Protective Services.

If latter, let me know and I'll direct you to an experienced attorney who can help.

Best of luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/17, 10:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in Florida